Jade Taylor-Ryan is a 17-year-old high school student in Ontario, Canada, with a passion for soccer, her cat Ed (named for Ed Sheeran as they share a similar hair color, she said), and TikTok.
She’s only been using the video app since last month, but on Friday she uploaded a video starring 4-year-old Ed that’s become one of TikTok’s most insanely viral creations.
Set to the 1954 song “Mr. Sandman” by the barbershop group the Chordettes, the 12-second video shows Ed clapping his paws, peering into the camera, and twirling as Jade swings him in and out of frame in time with the music.
- Dog Runs Towards Soldier At Airport, Leaving Innocent Bystanders Speechless Dogs have long been called man’s best friend and, for U.S. Army Specialist Vance McFarland, this became true when he was deployed in […]
- Todrick Hall Says People Don’t Realize That Taylor Swift’s LGBT Support Is A Huge Deal Todrick Hall praised his friend Taylor Swift on Friday, saying people don’t realize what a huge deal it was for her to speak out in […]
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Sleep On Your Left Side We all have our favorite sleeping position, and majority of people prefer sleeping on their right side. But did you know that some […]
- 9 Photo Stories That Will Challenge Your View Of The World In this week’s roundup of interesting and usual photo stories, we take a hard look at the past, present, and future — beginning with the […]
- 7 taboos you should remember when staying at a hotel to avoid bringing bad luck to yourself The hotel rarely runs out of rooms, so avoid yourself at the end of the room, you should choose a room near the aisle or elevator. The […]
- This Woman Got A Huge Raise And Paid Off Her Student Loans By Asking The “Over/Under” Question Do you know that feeling of jumping into a metallic, purple catsuit to express your joy through interpretive dance with two backup dancers […]
- 25 Best Things You Can do in Australia Australia is such an enormous country that it offers tourists a lot of things to do, see, feel, and experience. Millions of people visit […]