Todrick Hall praised his friend Taylor Swift on Friday, saying people don’t realize what a huge deal it was for her to speak out in support of LGBT rights in her new music video.
“I know that it is a dangerous thing, or a scary thing more I should say, for somebody on such a huge level who has so many fans that are in the bible belt and in the midwest, who completely don’t agree with the lifestyle that I lead,” Hall said on BuzzFeed News’ AM to DM.
- An Alaskan Women’s Shelter Is Sued for Turning Away a ‘Man in a Nightgown’ It was a cold Friday night in January when Sherrie Laurie, director of the Hope Center — a Christian homeless shelter in downtown […]
- This 17-Year-Old’s Insanely Viral TikTok Of Her Cat Is Taking Over The Internet Jade Taylor-Ryan is a 17-year-old high school student in Ontario, Canada, with a passion for soccer, her cat Ed (named for Ed Sheeran as […]
- A Former UCLA Student Said This Campus Doctor Sexually Abused Him, Joining 48 Patients From USC This story was reported by the Beacon Project, a student journalism initiative supported by the University of Southern California […]
- 9 Photo Stories That Will Challenge Your View Of The World In this week’s roundup of interesting and usual photo stories, we take a hard look at the past, present, and future — beginning with the […]
- This Woman Got A Huge Raise And Paid Off Her Student Loans By Asking The “Over/Under” Question Do you know that feeling of jumping into a metallic, purple catsuit to express your joy through interpretive dance with two backup dancers […]
- 25 Best Things You Can do in Australia Australia is such an enormous country that it offers tourists a lot of things to do, see, feel, and experience. Millions of people visit […]
- 7 taboos you should remember when staying at a hotel to avoid bringing bad luck to yourself The hotel rarely runs out of rooms, so avoid yourself at the end of the room, you should choose a room near the aisle or elevator. The […]